The final version published: date of availability at the moment of publishing 15 December 2017 (Open Access CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 PL).
Table of contents
- Z.S. Ali: De la Vallée Poussin Summability, the Combinatorial Sum and the de la Vallée Poussin Means Expansion
- J. Banaś, M. Kot: On Regulated Functions
- A. Boudaoui, A. Slama: Existence and Controllability Results for Sobolev-type Fractional Impulsive Stochastic Differential Equations with Infinite Delay
- C. Dharuman, J.R. Graef, E. Thandapani, K.S. Vidhyaa: Oscillation of Second Order Difference Equation with a Sub-linear Neutral Term
- S. Dudek: Measures of Noncompactness in a Banach Algebra and Their Applications
- A.M.A. El-Sayed, W.G. El-Sayed, A.A.H. Abd El-Mowla: Weak Solutions of Fractional Order Differential Equations via Volterra-Stieltjes Integral Operator
- V.K. Jain: On the Derivative of a Polynomial with Prescribed Zeros
- M.M.A. Metwali: On Some Qualitative Properties of Integrable Solutions for Cauchy-type Problem of Fractional Order
- N. Rao, A. Wafi, Deepmala: Approximation by Szász Type Operators Including Sheffer Polynomials
- S. Reich, A.J. Zaslavski: Ergodic Properties of Random Infinite Products of Nonexpansive Mappings
- P. Sahoo: Fekete-Szegö Problems for Certain Class of Analytic Functions Associated with Quasi-Subordination
- S.K. Sharma, A. Esi: Some Strongly Almost Summable Sequence Spaces
The articles are distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 PL).
About the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/pl/deed.en