The final version published: date of availability at the moment of publishing 31 July 2019 (Open Access CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 PL).
Table of contents
- A. Alahmari, M. Mabrouk, M.-A. Taoudi: Fixed Point Theorems for Monotone Mappings in Ordered Banach Spaces Under Weak Topology Features
- A. Auwalu, E. Hinçal, L.N. Mishra: On Some Fixed Point Theorems for Expansive Mappings in Dislocated Cone Metric Spaces with Banach Algebras
- B. Basti, Y. Arioua, N. Benhamidouche: Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions for Nonlinear Katugampola Fractional Differential Equations
- B. Belaïdi: Fast Growing Solutions to Linear Differential Equations with Entire Coefficients Having the Same ρφ-order
- S. Çakan, Y. Yılmaz: A Generalization of the Hahn-Banach Theorem in Seminormed Quasilinear Spaces
- W.G. El-Sayed, A.A.H. Abd El-Mowla: Nonincreasing Solutions for Quadratic Integral Equations of Convolution Type
- V.K. Jain: On the Maximum Modulus of a Polynomial
- O. Karakurt, Ö.F. Temizer: The Existence of Monotonic Solutions of a Class of Quadratic Integral Equations of Volterra Type
- A. Mir, A. Ahmad, A.H. Malik: Number of Zeros of a Polynomial in a Specific Region with Restricted Coefficients
- V. Romanuke: A Minimax Approach to Mapping Partial Interval Uncertainties into Point Estimates
- S. Uçar, N.Y. Özgür: Finite Blaschke Products and Decomposition
The articles are distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 PL).
About the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/pl/deed.en