Supporting the policy of open access for publications and research results financed from public funding recommended by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Publishing House of the Rzeszow University of Technology is at the stage of an implementation of open access to scientific publications, and thus the better use of the scientific potential of employees. Therefore, the distribution of scientific publications published by the Publishing House is going to be changed gradually. The implementation of the policy of open access will be carried out with full respect for copyright and related rights.
According to the policy of open access scientific publications:
- will be available to the public (openness principle),
- an access will be provided both by the publication in a book form, as well as in an electronic version (the principle of parallel roads),
- an access will be no later than six months from the date of publication (the principle of quick access),
- the “access” version will be as close as the published version (the principle of maximizing the quality of content),
- publications by the Publishing House will be available under license CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 GB, namely: Attribution, Noncommercial Use, No Derivative Works (principle of maximizing benefits).